CLOSED CIRCUIT CAMERA RECORDING SYSTEMS CLARIFICATION TEXT
This clarification text has been prepared by ISTWING, who are the Data Controllers, in order to fulfil the disclosure obligation stated in Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law (“KVKK”) numbered 6698 regarding the processing and transfer. The personal data has been mentioned in this clarification text has been obtained by closed circuit recording systems used in the workplaces.
Purpose of Processing of Personal Data
These personal data, which are processed in accordance with the principles specified in Article 4 of the Personal Data protection Law (KVKK), are processed in order to ensure the physical security of the workplace, to provide personnel supervision and to protect the company’s power to obtain evidence in legal disputes.
Transferring Personal Data
Personal data processed for the purposes listed above may be transferred to the third parties listed below, for the same purposes.
- Authorized Public Institutions and Organizations
- Work partners
Collection Method of Personal Data and Legal Reasons
These personal data are automatically processed electronically on the basis of the legal reason “it is mandatory for the legitimate interest of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject” specified in Article 5 of the Law.
Rights of the Personal Data Owner
The personal data owner has the rights listed below which can be learned from the data collector as a result of application in accordance to the Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK);
- Learning whether any personal data is processed or not,
- If personal data has been processed, requesting the relative information,
- Learning the purpose of processing the personal data and whether these personal data are used appropriately for their purposes,
- Requesting information relating the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data in the event that the reasons requiring its processing disappear, despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, and to request notification of the transaction made within this scope to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
In order to use your rights listed above, fill the Relevant Person Application Form which can be obtained from the website http://www.istwing.com/. This form has to be sent to the following address by hand, postal or through notary public, Anadolu Yakası OSB 8. Sokak. No: 3 Aydınlı- Tuzla / İSTANBUL.
The applications that have been done as mentioned above will be answered free of charge. However, if speaking to your request incurs a cost, the fee in the tariff will be charged by the Personal Data Protection Board by the Company.