We would like to inform you about the types of cookies used on our website, the purposes of the cookies and their settings, management and deletion.
Some cookies are used to collect information about site usage during visits. Our aim is to provide convenience to you who visit our website and to improve the functioning.
What is cookie?
Types of Cookies We Use and Their Purposes
There are two types of cookies as Permanent Cookies and Temporary Cookies according to their validity periods. Temporary cookies are created when you visit the website and are valid only until you close your browser. Permanent cookies are created when you visit the website and remain until you delete or expire. Permanent cookies are used for operations such as providing a personalized experience compatible with your settings.
- Marketing Cookies: Advertising cookies are used for marketing purposes.
- Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies stop information about your use of the site and help us improve the site. For example, this type of cookies shows which pages are visited most on the site, helps to record the difficulties experienced on the site and shows whether our ads are effective.
- Preference Cookies: Preference cookies collect information about your preferences and enable us to remember your language or local settings and personalize our site in the most convenient way for you.
- Important cookies:Important cookies are absolutely necessary to be able to act, function on our site and benefit from the services and features provided. In the absence of these important cookies, the site will not function as smoothly as we would like and accordingly we will not be able to offer the services and features you request from us.
You can delete the cookies that are already on your computer and prevent the storage / placement of cookies on your internet browser.
Your Rights Regarding Cookies Obtained by You
In accordance with Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law (KVKK), everyone, by applying to the data controller;
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Personal Data Protection Law,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (e) and (f) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- In case of damage due to unlawful processing of personal data, it has the right to demand the compensation of the damage.
In order to use your rights listed above, fill in the Data Owner Application Form from the website http://www.istwing.com/ and with wet-inked signature, by hand, by post or through a notary public ISTWING DANISMANLIK VE OFIS HIZMETLERI LTD ŞTİ.
OSMANAGA MAH. KUSDILI CAD. AZAM PALAS NO: 47/10 KADIKÖY/ ISTANBUL address.
The above-mentioned applications will be answered free of charge by the Company as soon as possible and within 30 (thirty) days at the latest. However, if the transaction subject to your request incurs a cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board will be charged.